80 g (0.5 medium) chicken breast (raw)
50 g (0.26 cups) brown rice (dry)
44 g (1 medium) egg
40 g (0.25 cups) frozen carrots (chopped)
30 g (3 tbsp) green peas (frozen)
23 g (0.25 medium) white onion
15 g (1 tbsp) soy sauce
5 g (1 tsp) vegetable oil
3 g (1 tbsp) green onion
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. In a large skillet or wok, add 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil and 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce. Add the chicken pieces and cook until they become light brown and cooked through. Remove the chicken pieces and set them aside.
- Pour the remaining oil into the skillet and heat it. Add chopped white onion, peas, and carrots, and fry until tender.
- Move the onion, peas, and carrots to one side, and add the beaten egg to the other side of the skillet. Using a spatula, scramble the egg. Once cooked, mix the egg with the vegetable mix.
- Add the cooked rice and the chicken pieces to the egg-veggie mixture. Pour remaining soy sauce over the top. Stir and fry the rice and the egg-veggie mixture until they are heated through and combined. Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
|Fats||Saturated fat||Carbs||Net carbs||Protein||Calories||Sugar||Fiber||Cholesterol||Sodium||Potassium||Glycemic load|
|12.78 g||2.47 g||50.07 g||44.9 g||31.02 g||439.41||4.67 g||5.17 g||58.4 mg||125.75 mg||656.35 mg||23.36|