70 g (2 medium) corn tortilla
56 g chicken breast strips (raw)
28 g (4 small) strawberries
15 g (1 tbsp) lime juice
15 g (1 tbsp) orange juice
15 g (0.5 cups) baby spinach
15 g (3 tbsp) fresh cilantro (chopped)
9 g (2 tsp) vegetable oil
5 g (1 tsp) lime zest
2 g (1 clove) minced garlic
2 g (0.5 tsp) salt
- Place half of the cilantro leaves, oil, half of the lime juice, orange juice, garlic, and 1/4 tsp of salt in a food processor or blender; process until smooth. Transfer half the mixture to a small bowl and refrigerate.
- Place the remaining mixture in a sealable plastic bag and add chicken. Seal and turn to coat the chicken. Refrigerate for 30 min.
- Meanwhile, combine chopped strawberries, lime zest, and the remaining lime juice, remaining chopped cilantro, and a pinch of salt in a medium bowl, and toss well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove the chicken from the marinade (discard the marinade). Grill the chicken until browned and cooked through, 4–6 min per side. Let the chicken rest for 5 min.
- To assemble place spinach and chicken on each tortilla. Top each with reserved cilantro mixture and strawberry salsa. Serve and enjoy!
|Fats||Saturated fat||Carbs||Net carbs||Protein||Calories||Sugar||Fiber||Cholesterol||Sodium||Potassium||Glycemic load|
|12.75 g||1.36 g||38.95 g||32.91 g||18.38 g||335.72||4.01 g||6.05 g||40.88 mg||851.98 mg||571.34 mg||24.3|