70 g (2 medium) corn tortilla
56 g chicken breast strips (raw)
28 g (4 small) strawberries
15 g (1 tbsp) lime juice
15 g (1 tbsp) orange juice
15 g (0.5 cups) baby spinach
15 g (3 tbsp) fresh cilantro (chopped)
9 g (2 tsp) vegetable oil
5 g (1 tsp) lime zest
2 g (1 clove) minced garlic
2 g (0.5 tsp) salt
- Place half of the cilantro leaves, oil, half of the lime juice, orange juice, garlic, and 1/4 tsp of salt in a food processor or blender; process until smooth. Transfer half the mixture to a small bowl and refrigerate.
- Place the remaining mixture in a sealable plastic bag and add chicken. Seal and turn to coat the chicken. Refrigerate for 30 min.
- Meanwhile, combine chopped strawberries, lime zest, and the remaining lime juice, remaining chopped cilantro, and a pinch of salt in a medium bowl, toss well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove the chicken from the marinade (discard the marinade). Grill the chicken until browned and cooked through, 4-6 min per side. Let the chicken rest for 5 min.
- To assemble place spinach and chicken on each tortilla. Top each with reserved cilantro mixture and strawberry salsa. Serve and enjoy!
|Fats||Saturated fat||Carbs||Net carbs||Protein||Calories||Sugar||Fiber||Cholesterol||Sodium||Potassium||Glycemic load|
|12.75 g||1.36 g||38.95 g||32.91 g||18.38 g||335.72||4.01 g||6.05 g||40.88 mg||851.98 mg||571.34 mg||24.3|