156 g (1 cup) baby potato (raw)
75 g beef top sirloin (raw)
68 g (4 medium) cherry tomato
10 g (1 handful) cornsalad
4 g (1 tbsp) parsley
3 g (1 clove) garlic
3 g (0.5 tsp) butter
1 g (1 sprig) fresh thyme
1 g (1 pinch) salt
1 g (1 pinch) Italian seasoning
0.1 g (1 pinch) ground black pepper
0.1 g (1 pinch) garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning, and then set aside. Season the steak generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides.
- Place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the steak for 2–3 min on each side until nice and browned. Transfer onto a plate and set aside.
- Add potatoes to the skillet, season generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and then saute for 3–5 min until browned. Push the potatoes to one side of the pan and return the steak to the other side of the pan.
- Transfer into the oven and cook for 15–20 min until potatoes are fork-tender and the steak is cooked to your preferred doneness.
- Immediately after removing it from the oven, place a dollop of the garlic, butter, and herbs mixture on the steak, place the rest of the mixture on the potatoes, and let it melt over the food. Stir the potatoes to coat in butter and then top with chopped thyme and parsley.
- Serve with greens and halved cherry tomatoes on the side. Enjoy!
|Fats||Saturated fat||Carbs||Net carbs||Protein||Calories||Sugar||Fiber||Cholesterol||Sodium||Potassium||Glycemic load|
|13.5 g||5.78 g||38.99 g||33.81 g||25.69 g||380.17||3.74 g||5.18 g||75.45 mg||470.1 mg||1353.14 mg||27.87|