If you prefer to follow a different meal plan to those provided in the app, you can still log your meals with Klinio.
To log a meal:
- Go to Nutrition section of the Klinio app
- Tap Log custom meal under the calendar
- Tap Log your calories
- Select the meal that you're logging: breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning or evening snack
- Enter the ingredients in your meal to search and select them
- Enter the quantity you consumed and click Add ingredient
- Once you add all the ingredients to your recipe, click Create meal
- Add a Meal title and tap Save
If a meal you want to track doesn't meet the recommended nutritional values, the app will notify you. If applicable, you may then modify your meal by adjusting the amounts; otherwise, you may click Log meal anyway.
Once a meal is added, you can still delete or edit it. Simply click on the meal you added. You'll see options to Delete meal and Add more ingredients.
To edit the amount of an ingredient that you had, simply tap on it and edit.