If you prefer to follow a different meal plan to those provided in the app, you can still log your meals with Klinio.
To log a meal, start here:
- Click the + icon at the bottom menu.
- Click Log other food.
- Choose which meal of the day you want to log and click Add food.
- From there, you can search for foods in our database or use the barcode scanner.
If you use search to log your meal:
- Enter a meal or an ingredient into the search.
- Click + next to the food you ate.
- Enter the weight of the food you ate. You may also choose serving sizes for many foods in the database.
- Click Add food.
- You may use the Add more option to keep adding the ingredients. Once done, tap Log.
To use the barcode scanner:
- Select the scanner icon next to the search bar.
- Give your camera access to the app if you're prompted to.
- Place the barcode inside the frame to scan or select to Enter code manually.
- When you find your product, enter the serving size and click Add food.
- If the barcode isn't in the database, you may add your product manually by following the previous instruction.
You may also create custom meals. This option is helpful for your favorite recipes because it helps you avoid having to enter individual ingredients every time. From the Logging other food window, follow these steps:
- Click My meals at the top.
- Select Create a meal.
- Use the ingredient search and the barcode scanner to enter the ingredients for your meals. Click Add more until you've entered all the ingredients.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter the meal name and add a picture if you'd like.
- Click Save meal.