If you prefer to follow a different meal plan to those provided in the app, you can still log your meals with Klinio.
To log a meal, start here:
- Go to the Home section of the Klinio app.
- Click Log your food.
- Choose which meal of the day you want to log.
- From there, you'll be prompted to either log food from your Klinio meal plan, search foods in our database, or use the barcode scanner.
If you use search to log your meal:
- Enter a meal or an ingredient into the search.
- Click + next to the food you ate.
- Select the Serving size.
- Click Log food.
To use the barcode scanner:
- Select the scanner icon next to the search bar.
- Give your camera access to the app if you're prompted to.
- Place barcode inside the frame to scan or select to Enter code manually.
- When you find your product, enter the serving size and click Log food.
- If the barcode isn't in the database, you may add your product manually by following the previous instruction