The Klinio app has five main sections shown at the bottom of the screen:
- Home. This is an overview of your health evaluation. At the top-right of the Home section, you’ll find a Settings icon. Here, you can edit your profile details and application settings, log out, explore the Help Center, and learn more about the app.
- Track. Next, you’ll find the Track section which houses all your health tracking needs in one place. In this section, set up daily tasks, schedule reminders, and observe your health patterns.
- + button. It is a shortcut to logging your activities, meals, water intake, blood glucose, etc. in a faster way.
- Meals. In this section, you’ll find your meal plan set up for each day with a pre-selected number of meals and snacks. You can choose alternatives for each meal that contains a similar calorie intake by clicking Swap. Make sure to select Log after each meal to register your progress (or mark Skip if you haven't eaten the meal).
- Activity. If you have purchased Klinio’s workouts, you’ll find a wide library of various home workouts in this section. Here, you’ll also see your daily amount of burned calories, active minutes and steps made. If you haven’t purchased workouts, you can still log your physical activities in the Entries section.