The Klinio app has five main sections shown at the bottom of the screen:
- Home. Keep up with all you have to do to stick to your plan. This is like your overall daily schedule. You can track blood glucose and other data here.
At the top-right of the Home section, there's a Settings icon. There you may edit your profile (name, password, height, weight, meal, and workout preferences), switch up the app settings, log out, explore the Help Center, etc.
- Meals. When you open your meal plan, you will see that each day is divided into three main meals and two snacks. You can choose alternatives using three substitutes for each meal that contains a similar calorie intake. Select Done after each meal to register your progress (or mark Skip if you haven't eaten the meal).
- +. The + button in the middle of the menu is a shortcut that lets you track the main nutrition and health data in a faster way.
- Activity: Choose from your Favorites or Explore to discover fun workouts and challenges. To add another activity, use the big + icon at the bottom menu.
- Health. Find the history of your health data in this tab. Here you will see your blood glucose, weight, HbA1c, and blood pressure history (if you track these metrics). You may also add new data from here.
If you're looking for information on how to use a certain app feature exactly, check out the menu on the left side of this page. We have more detailed explications that you might find helpful!