To print your meal plan, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Nutrition section (at the bottom right of the app screen).
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon at the top right.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Download printable meal plan.
- Choose whether you'd like to send the link to your email or share the link.
- Once you open the meal plan file, print it as you'd normally print any document.
To print your grocery list:
- Go to the Nutrition section at the bottom menu
- Click the shopping cart icon at the top-right to open the shopping list.
- Click Select days and choose the days you want to be included in your shopping list.
- Confirm by clicking Create shopping list.
- In this window, click on the printer icon at the top-right of your screen.
- This will let you copy the link to your shopping list. You can paste the link into the browser to save or download the printable list. You may also share it from here.
If you're trying to print the shopping list, but you don't see the shopping cart icon, your meal plan has probably expired. Simply go to the Nutrition section of the app and click Take quiz in the notification panel.
Don't worry if your phone isn't connected to a printer. Simply copy the link to your grocery list or meal plan, following the instructions above. Then, you can open your email app, tap, and hold until there's the option to paste. All you need to do is paste the link to the email body and send it to yourself! This will allow you to view your meal plan and grocery list in your email on your computer.